Type Knight Demo #4
The 4th demo of Type Knight has arrived! Here's the changelog :
- New enemy : ghosts. They're invincible until you parry their attacks!
- Difficulty levels were added.
- "Spelling Squire" (easy)
- "Calligraphy Cavalier" (normal)
- "Palindrome Paladin" (hard)
- New ambient and other various types of sound effects were added.
- You character starts-off without a shield.
- Chests. They appear between waves and offer a reward. Although you have to type a word to open them, it doesn't count towards your score and combo meter stays frozen. Here's the different types:
- Health potion
- Treasure (free points!)
- Mana tablets
- New statistic : Character accuracy. Track this new stat in the gameover screen or through the graph.
- Reworked gameover screen.
- Convenient buttons were added.
- Fireworks will appear if you've beaten your previous high-score.
- More stats are displayed.
- Updated the background.
- Small bats will appear as a warning before their wave starts.
- Added one more layer of trees.
- Moon has a bloom effect.
- Updated the story panels.
- Updated the main gameplay HUD.
- The number of points you gained by defeating an enemy will appear.
- Your highscore is displayed in the upper-right on top of your actual score.
- Your score will count up in a smooth fashion.
- Updated the blocking mechanic to be more intuitive. You'll have to stay in the same stance to be able to block the damage. You lose your stance by attacking.
- Enemies will keep attacking the knight's corpse in the gameover screen.
- The outline of the clouds will now light up based on their proximity to the closest light source (sun or moon).
- Menus will fade-out if the player is inactive for over 20 seconds. It lets you relax and appreciate the background!
- The cursor will hide if the mouse isn't being used.
- The virtual keyboard is now editable with your real keyboard!
- Updated the custom game menu to add in missing controls and sound effects.
- Added the option to choose to run the game at either 60 or 240Hz.
- Fixed various bugs and crashes.
Type Knight DD25 v1 (old) 29 MB
Mar 03, 2019
Get Type Knight
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.